Chimney Repairs and Service in Toronto and Surrounding Areas
The experts at Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing have years of experience with offering a complete line of chimney services in the Toronto region. From installation to cleaning, evaluation and extensive repair, our chimney professionals provide detailed evaluations, dependable service and useful safety advice. Ensure your chimney is safe and in compliance with regulatory codes.
Protection From Dangerous Chimney Hazards
Protect your home or commercial property from fire damage, carbon monoxide leaks, chimney collapse, interior smoke damage, soot buildup and other potential hazards. For a free consultation about efficient burning practices in Toronto and to find out if your chimney is safe, call (416) 239-4033.
ProtectYour Property and Investment
Our chimney services include:
- Complete Chimney Evaluation - To check the integrity of your system and ensure its adherence to safety standards.
- Chimney Caps –- Professional installation of stainless steel and copper caps to prevent access of unwanted wildlife, debris, rain, and snow.
- Creosote removal -- State-of-the-art mechanical removal of hazardous creosote.
- Crown repair –- Cost effective maintenance and repair that prevents water penetration.
- Gas flue relining/ lining – Prevents dangerous carbon dioxide emissions from invading your home in Toronto.
- Chimney relining – Don’t wait to replace the entire chimney, reline instead.
- Chimney resurfacing – Eliminates hazards and improves performance.
- Chimney waterproofing – Solid protection against water damage.
- Masonry repair –- All repairs performed by Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing experts according to regulatory code.
- Tuck pointing – Replacement and repair of loose mortar in brick chimneys.
- Wood stove installation –- Customized installation according to building code standards.
- Chimney blockage removal
- Humane animal removal
- Emergency repair services (416) 239-4033
All Your Chimney Repair Needs
A fireplace is a luxurious addition to any home. Not only will it keep you warm come wintertime, but it significantly adds to the value of your property.
A fireplace without a working chimney, however, is a disaster waiting to happen. If your chimney is in need of repairs, you can trust the certified professionals at Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing to get things back in shape. With years of experience, no chimney is too damaged for our skilled team.
If you aren't sure where to start with chimney repair, save yourself the headache and give Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing a call. Our team is made up of licensed masons who can efficiently and safely handle the repair of your chimney.
A well-maintained chimney can keep your home warm for years, but one that is crumbling or is otherwise unsafe puts you at risk for fires and other property damage. If you don't know the first thing about chimney repair, any work that you do could increase the damage, adding to the repair bill.
Dedicated to Chimney Safety
Our goal is to provide homeowners with high-quality chimney repairs for prices they can afford. Our rates are highly competitive, and we are constantly working to improve on our already excellent customer care.
By trusting the professionals at Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing to take care of any repairs, your chimney can continue to work as it should well into the future.
Signs Your Chimney Needs Repairs
The first step in getting your chimney back in shape is being able to detect when there is a problem. Here are a few things to look out for:
Crumbling brick. If the mortar that joins the bricks together—or the bricks themselves—is starting to crumble, it's time to give us a call. Brick has a long lifespan, but still needs some repairs now and then.
Damage to the wall near the chimney. If the wallpaper or paint next to the chimney is starting to appear damaged, it's an indicator of a buildup of moisture inside the chimney.
Rusted damper. The damper is the mechanism that allows you to open and close the chimney. If it starts to rust, it's another sign of excess moisture. Moisture can create cracks, which can lead to an inability to regulate heat. This can lead to a house fire, so it's not something to take lightly.
Get in Touch with Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing Today
A fully functioning chimney is a must for any homeowner with a fireplace. If yours is displaying any of the above qualities, or if you suspect there's something wrong but can't quite place your finger on what it may be, we encourage you to get in touch with us today. By catching problems early on, you can save money and prevent any future issues.
Give us a call today to set up a consultation with one of our highly skilled technicians.