Chimney Repairs and Service
The experts at Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing have years of experience with offering a complete line of chimney services in the Toronto region. Our company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded, and boasts an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
From installation to cleaning, evaluation and extensive repair, our chimney professionals provide detailed evaluations, dependable service and useful safety advice. Ensure your chimney is safe and in compliance with regulatory codes. It's easier— and more affordable— than you think.
Give us a call to schedule a no-obligation inspection today!
Book A Professional Chimney Inspection
In the interest of full transparency and customer satisfaction, we're pleased to offer our clients no-obligation chimney inspections. Get in touch with us, and we'll send one of our certified masons to your property to conduct an in-depth professional chimney inspection.
Our friendly team member will assess the condition of each component of your chimney system, both interior, and exterior. We'll be looking to ensure that the parts adhere to all local and provincial safety codes and regulations. We'll also be verifying that the parts are structurally secure and operating at maximum efficiency.
From there, we'll report our findings back to you, giving you a detailed analysis of the overall performance of your unit. If necessary, we'll recommend repairs that will restore the system to a safe, working order.
For your consideration, we'll also provide you with a written cost estimate of the work, should you choose our company to move forward with the repairs. That way, you can make an informed decision about your property in full confidence.
Protection From Dangerous Chimney Hazards
A neglected chimney system is a liability to any home or business. Without regular inspections, maintenance, and repairs, your property might be vulnerable to severe damage.
Protect your home or commercial property from fire damage, carbon monoxide leaks, chimney collapse, interior smoke damage, soot buildup and other potential hazards. We specialize in helping homeowners do exactly that.
For a free consultation about efficient burning practices in Toronto and to find out if your chimney is safe, call (416) 239-4033.
Protect Your Property and Investment
Over the years, we've serviced thousands of chimneys across the GTA. Our seasoned professionals are true masters of the trade. We have yet to encounter a chimney that we haven't been able to repair. Whether yours is made of brick, cement, stone, or metal, you can count on our expertise for a fast and reliable fix. Our chimney services are bound to cover all your bases. They include:
- Complete Chimney Evaluation - To check the integrity of your system and ensure its adherence to safety standards.
- Chimney Caps -- Professional installation of stainless steel and copper caps to prevent access of unwanted wildlife, debris, rain, and snow.
- Creosote removal -- State-of-the-art mechanical removal of hazardous creosote.
- Crown repair -- Cost effective maintenance and repair that prevents water penetration.
- Gas flue relining/ lining - Prevents dangerous carbon dioxide emissions from invading your home in Toronto.
- Chimney relining - Don't wait to replace the entire chimney, reline instead.
- Chimney resurfacing - Eliminates hazards and improves performance.
- Chimney waterproofing - Solid protection against water damage.
- Masonry repair -- All repairs performed by our experts according to regulatory code.
- Tuck pointing - Replacement and repair of loose mortar in brick chimneys.
- Wood stove installation -- Customized installation according to building code standards.
- Chimney blockage removal--We'll remove all obstacles for a clear flue pathway.
- Humane animal removal--We even have experience dealing with pest infestations in chimneys.
- Emergency repair services--In the case of an emergency, contact our response team at (416) 239-4033.
In need of a service not listed here? Don't worry. Drop us a line. We're confident we can help.
Sometimes, the damage to your chimney may be so extensive that a simple repair won't cut it. Or, a repair will only work as a temporary band-aid before becoming a bigger problem. When this is the case, we usually recommend a chimney rebuild. Rest assured, whenever we can save a chimney, we will, but we consider it our duty to provide our clients with all their options. You can depend on our team to give you their professional, unbiased advice on the cost-benefit analysis of repair versus rebuild.
To rebuild your chimney, we'll take down the chimney brick by brick to its most structurally stable point. Depending on the condition of the structure, this might mean we'll need to dismount the entire chimney, and other times, we'll be able to leave part of the chimney untouched. From there, we'll carefully rebuild the chimney with high-quality, new materials for a seamless match to the existing aesthetic.
All Your Chimney Repair Needs
A fireplace is a luxurious addition to any home. Not only will it keep you warm come wintertime, but it significantly adds to the value of your property.
A fireplace without a working chimney, however, is a disaster waiting to happen. If your chimney is in need of repairs, you can trust the certified professionals at Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing to get things back in shape. With years of experience, no chimney is too damaged for our skilled team.
If you aren't sure where to start with chimney repair, save yourself the headache and give us a call. Our team is made up of licensed masons who can efficiently and safely handle the repair of your chimney.
A well-maintained chimney can keep your home warm for years, but one that is crumbling or is otherwise unsafe puts you at risk for fires and other property damage. If you don't know the first thing about chimney repair, any work that you do could increase the damage, adding to the repair bill.
Dedicated To Chimney Safety
Our goal is to provide homeowners with high-quality chimney repairs for prices they can afford. Our rates are highly competitive, and we are constantly working to improve on our already excellent customer care.
By trusting our professionals to take care of any repairs, your chimney can continue to work as it should well into the future.
Why Choose Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing for Chimney Repair
Years of experience, years of training, and a commitment to our craft make us the local area’s leading chimney repair team. We boast a strong reputation and a proven record of customer satisfaction, consistently helping our clients save time and money on their chimney-related needs.
With Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing as your chimney repair expert, you can expect quality, honesty, and transparency. You can expect a team of certified chimney technicians who will get the job done quickly, efficiently, and correctly. With our experienced team at your side, you can expect:
- Prompt Service: We’re prompt, efficient, and fast as lightning. When we receive a service call, we respond in as quick of a time as we can. We give you rapid support—be it over the phone or in person—so that you can figure out your best course of action. We also prioritize emergency repairs and urgent situations, so you can get the peace of mind you deserve. With us, your chimney will be right as rain before you know it.
- Comprehensive Inspections: We provide comprehensive inspections to get to the root of your chimney-repair problem. Working with skill and expertise, we conduct a thoroughgoing assessment of your chimney’s condition. By taking a broad-sweeping approach, we’re able to find all potential problems with your chimney, in turn providing a more extensive, long-lasting repair.
- Thorough Consultations: Here at our doors, the customer always comes first. That’s why after we provide thorough consultations to every customer who comes our way. Once we’ve inspected your chimney, we’ll sit down with you, discuss the problems we’ve identified, and explain what we can do to help. We’ll lay out your options, and we’ll give you the guidance you need to make an informed decision for your property.
- One-Stop-Shop: We are a full-service chimney repair and exterior maintenance company. We have services that tick all the boxes, so if you need more than just a quick chimney fix, you know you can depend on us. You know that—whatever problem your exterior may face—we have you covered.
- Extended Warranties: We know the quality of our work, and we think you should too. That’s why our services all come with extended warranties on all our workmanship, products, and services. Rest assured, because, with our team, you can take comfort knowing we’ll do the job right. Expect no less than the best when you choose Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Your satisfaction is our top priority. It’s for that reason that all our services come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied. We won’t sign off on the job until you’ve given us the go-ahead, and we’ve confirmed that you are fully satisfied with the quality of our work. That’s our promise to you.
Signs Your Chimney Needs Repairs
The first step in getting your chimney back in shape is being able to detect when there is a problem. Here are a few things to look out for:
Crumbling brick. If the mortar that joins the bricks together—or the bricks themselves—is starting to crumble, it's time to give us a call. Brick has a long lifespan, but still needs some repairs now and then.
Damage to the wall near the chimney. If the wallpaper or paint next to the chimney is starting to appear damaged, it's an indicator of a buildup of moisture inside the chimney.
Rusted damper. The damper is the mechanism that allows you to open and close the chimney. If it starts to rust, it's another sign of excess moisture. Moisture can create cracks, which can lead to an inability to regulate heat. This can lead to a house fire, so it's not something to take lightly.
Waterproofing Services Prevent Chimney Leaks
Whether you have a porous brick chimney or a metal chimney with seams, it is important to make sure that water doesn’t seep into your home or business. With this in mind, Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing is your source for high-quality chimney sealers that will provide total protection for your property. We can service a variety of chimney types adding an effective water barrier around your chimney. With our authoritative, professional chimney service, you can make sure that smoke leaves your property effectively without any excess water getting in.
The Best Materials for Your Chimney Service
One of the ways that we ensure the high quality of our work is by using top of the line materials and replacement parts when servicing your property. We use products from reputable suppliers that are guaranteed to stand strong for many years. When combined with our skilled craftsmanship, our quality materials result in industry-leading chimney repairs that are enduring and resistant to the elements.
Certified Chimney Solutions
What makes us the smart choice for your chimney repair job? For one, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to work on your property. This provides you with assurance that we have received all the appropriate qualifications to undertake your chimney repairs.
In addition to this, you and your property are also fully covered in the rare case of any unforeseen issues. If that was not enough, we are also proud to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We hope this serves to eliminate any concerns you have about our work and helps hammer home the consistency and quality we bring to every job.
Written Guarantees on Chimney Repairs
If you are still not convinced that we are the best company to service your chimney, allow us to sweeten the deal. We are proud to offer a three-year written guarantee on all our professional repairs. We have the utmost confidence in our abilities and the materials we use, meaning that we have no problem backing them up with our exceptional warranties. When you hire Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing, you can rest assured that you won’t need another chimney repair for quite some time.
Chimney Contractors That Repair, Not Replace
Before we make the suggestion of more costly chimney replacements or removals, our dedicated staff will do everything they can to save your existing chimney. In the past, we have had a great deal of success in helping revive our clients’ aging chimneys and making them look and perform as good as new. We’ve saved our clients countless sums of money by repairing rather than replacing their chimneys. They’ve all benefitted from our quality workmanship and time-tested repair solutions. Now, you can too!
If you are feeling hopeless about the state of your chimney, let us take a look at it and let you know what can be done. Contact us to book an inspection today.
Phenomenal Customer Service on Chimney Repairs
Our dedication to our clients can be felt throughout all states of our repair process. We make sure to help you understand all your options and keep you updated once we get to work. Our many satisfied customers will agree that we gave them the chimney work they needed and made it a stress-free process.
Get in Touch with Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing Today
A fully functioning chimney is a must for any homeowner with a fireplace. If yours is displaying any of the above qualities, or if you suspect there's something wrong but can't quite place your finger on what it may be, we encourage you to get in touch with us today. By catching problems early on, you can save money and prevent any future issues.
Give us a call today to set up a consultation with one of our highly skilled technicians.